Thursday, January 15, 2015

10 Things I Wish My Gynecologist Would Tell Me

I think most men will say they're happy they're a guy.  I know my husband has said it a time or two.  One reason it's annoying being a woman is that dreaded yearly (if you're lucky) visit to the gyno, as I like to call it.  With many gyno visits behind me I came up with 10 things I WISH I would hear while at their office.  It would make for a much more sun-shiny day.

1. Sorry you've had to wait so long past your appointment time.  It's because I was delivering an unscheduled birth, not because we overbooked ourselves.

2. You don't need to step on the scale.  We're not going to check your weight today.

3. Please don't feel the need to shave your legs before coming to see me.  I'm a mom too and I get it.  Besides, we're running around so crazy and putting all concern on our kids that we forget to bundle up ourselves before heading out.  We need that extra layer of hair to keep us warm.

4. I love your socks!  I actually prefer when women leave their socks on.  Your feet end up right by my head and I prefer not getting a close up of your feet anyways.  I'm not a foot doctor.

5. (If I'm not wearing socks) Never feel the need to have your toes painted.  I don't even notice.

6. These stirrups have built-in foot massagers so just lay back and relax.

7. There's a reason it's so cold in here, and no, it's not because I want to see how hard you nip.

8. Don't scoot any closer to the edge.  You're perfectly fine where you are.

9. You look so much thinner than the last time I saw you!  You're doing great at losing that baby weight!

10. It looks normal.



No comments:

Post a Comment